Best of Phong Nha tour 2 days 1 night.
Rao Con is a village located in the buffer zone of natural populations heritage Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park. 20km away from the town center in rugged limestone terrain with 48 households Van Kieu ethnic groups living in isolation middle of Truong Son moutain.
On this tour you will explore the beautiful National Park for two days with a one night home stay in Rao Con village, home of the Bru Van Kieu minority. This trip is a wonderful opportunity to touch base with nature, enjoy the mountain landscape and views, feel revived and mingle with the humorous village residents. Also the second day you have chance explore Paradise cave - the longest cave in Asia and Dark cave is amazing and the true experience, kayaking over the river to get there, walking through the dark with only the head touch on your mining helmet, having a mud fight in the mud baths deep in the cave and then washing clean with a swim in the lake inside the cave. Are you ready for this unforgettable journey?
- Trekking in Phong Nha National Park – The World Nature Heritage site
- Explore a wonderful destination which has rich activities such as trekking, photography, BBQ lunch, etc.
- Trek to interesting ethnic minority villages, enjoy the peaceful sightseeing and meet lovely children.
- One night home stay in Rao Con village, home of the Bru Van Kieu Ethnic minority
- Explore Paradise cave - the longest cave in Asia
- Explore Dark cave, Zipline, kayaking over the river, mud baths deep in the cave and swim in the lake inside the cave