As the largest cave in Tu Lan cave system, Hang Tien is famed for its enormous size and spectacular formations. Our guide will bring you into depths of Vietnamese jungle where the lost world of ancient rock configurations can be found dripping from the ceilings. This is truly a unique chance to enjoy the real wilderness of this country.
Enter into Hang Tien where you’ll be taken away by the swirling patterns of limestone and rock. Rimstone pools, known as gours, also greet you at the entrance. You’ll explore different passages of this river cave and be in awe of its massive ceiling and formations.
This tour is designed for those with just a day to explore the wild but still looking for an escape to the jungle along with adventure and of course, a beautiful cave.
The Hang Tien Discovery 1-Day is fitting for both true adventurers and also those with limited outdoor experience. Come check out our longest day tour, and the newest product of the season!
Special Note: Hang Tien 1-day Discovery
Please make sure that your health is suitable for these activities with ease:
- 8km of trekking including 1.5km of caving
- 300m elevation gain
- Swimming in the natural stream
- Moderate trekking
- Basic trekking experience, The difficulty of the tour is based on the physical fitness and health of average active people, not runners, athletes, or intensely active individuals.
- Operating: from mid-Nov to mid-Sep (closed in Oct)
- Duration: 1 day - 1-night tour
- Adventure Level: Moderate for physically active guests
- Availability: Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday
- From January 1st, 2017: Every Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday
- Small Group Tours: Average 4 - 12 pax
- Minimum Age: 16 -70 years
- Tour Starts: 7:00 am - 7:30 am from any local hotel in Phong Nha ( should be ready in Phong Nha before 6.00AM )